Your feelings are valid. Your hurt is real, and you deserve to be loved and cared for by those around you, and most importantly, by yourself 💘
Journalling is fantastic method of self care, it allows you to get real and open with yourself. It can identify triggers and find solutions so that you're left feeling relaxed, unwound and present.
Below are some Journal Prompts for Emotional Healing 😘 We hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
- How do you feel about yourself today, at this moment?
- Write a letter of encouragement to your body.
- Write a letter of encouragement to your mind.
- What feelings and emotions do you experience most often?
- What do you wish you would remember on your bad days?
- What are some of the most important milestones on your healing journey so far?
- What parts of your life have been affected most by your pain?
- What do you wish you would go back and tell yourself to prepare you for what you’ve been through?
- What encouragement would you give yourself as if you were talking to someone else?
- Where do you want to be on your healing journey in 1 month? 1 year?
- Make a list of things about yourself that bring you joy.
- Make a list of small or unexpected things that have been helpful along your journey of healing? Then give thanks to them.
- How can you make progress towards healing and self-discovery this week?
- What could you do to make a positive difference in your own life?
- Describe an experience that ultimately made you stronger.
- When do you feel most alive and free?
- Are there any feelings you’re holding back from experiencing because you’re afraid they’re too raw, hard, or difficult?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned from your healing so far?
- What are some new things you’ve learned about yourself from your healing so far?
- If you could go back and relive any moment in your life, what would it be?
- What do you fear most about the future?
- What excites you most about the future?
- What will be the mark of the “end” of your healing journey?
- What has your pain taught you?
- Write down 10 affirmations for yourself related to where you are in your healing.
If you loved these Journal Prompts, and would like more, come back every Wednesday for a fresh set of Journal Prompts to try! 😍
I'd love to know what you thought to these, this blog post, or any of the other Journal Prompts that we've done previously - you can comment below! 👇
Happy Journalling, lovely!
Until the next blog post...
Loads of love & posi vibes,